Chery Crash

Posted by Veronica Hernandez on Saturday, December 25, 2010

chery crash

S. they better clean up their act! I mean $19,000 for a "premium" luxury car?! Ever thought how unsafe that would be? Here are some pictures I found on some auto website! It disgusts me! There is no way that Chery's will pass the U.S. standards if they couldn't even get a rating on the EURONCAP scale! I would give that ZERO stars! It's worse than the new 2007 Chevrolet Aveo/Daewoo or what ever the heck it is!

I mean in the first place what kind of name is Chery for a car? Shouldn't it be Cherry? And when you want to spell the brands name in plural do you end up with Cherries?

The brands' emblem looks like an upside down Infiniti logo with a triangle instead of an arrow! You wouldn't catch me in one of these cars for sure!

What do you think about the safety that the cheap brand offers? Like seriously does the car even have airbags?!

chery crash